Html Web Gallery Creator 1.3.2
Html Web Gallery Creator - Do you have pictures that you would like to show to people all over the world and you just don't know how to put them on the internet and create a links to all of them? SoftOrbits Html Web Gallery Creator is the right thing for you. Program creates friendly web pages on which it puts your photos. Every page has a link to the previous picture and the next picture, and to the main index file that SoftOrbits Html Web Gallery Creator creates for you. You can choose the page colors, fonts, number of thumbnails per page and other settings. Then you can preview created web gallery in your favorite browser and your web album is ready to be published!
The application is very easy to use but very powerful. If you want to post your digital photos to the internet, chosing SoftOrbits Html Web Gallery Creator is the right decision! You will find out that you like using SoftOrbits Html Web Gallery Creator very much.
Key features:Free to try
- Reading and writing to JPEG and BMP files. Writing to .PNG files (for thumbnails) is supported
-Creating friendly.HTML galleries. No need of using PHP / CGI / ASP / Java etc.
- High-quality resizing
- Creating multi-page galleries for faster loading
- Organization of your photos in project files, so gallery configuration aren't lost when you quit the program
- Creating thumbnails with the fadeout effect, combined with transparent .PNGs and your custom background can produce very nice results
- Creating thumbnails for the galleries with beautiful bmouse rollover effects
- Creating a .ZIP file with all images from the gallery
- Supprots Exif metadata in images. It is preserved in the output images and used for some cool things like:
* Determining image orientation
* Determining image capture date, which could be used to put images in chronological order
* Generating an Exif stats page, with image settings like shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed and focal length
List of Changes:
Version 1.3.1 from 2010-04-19Show all changes
Version 1.1 from 2008-10-28
- New user interface
Version 1.0 from 2006-11-06